Sunday 12 August 2007

She's back, but without the mask

Currently Playing: The 69 Eyes, Lordi, KISS
Current Mood: Ambivalent

Well, it appears I am here. I've been off cos I've not been well. But not before getting a phone call Friday morning with something interesting, but that can wait. If it comes to fruition, I'll let it be known.
All I've done, the past two days, apart from being ill, is thinking. A lot. In between sleeping, watchin DVDs and singing along to Lordi, which I really cant help. The thoughts have consisted somewhat of me thinking about stuff, stuff I've done, stuff I haven't done, stuff I should have done. But I came to the conclusion that none of it really matters anymore, none of it is important, none of it is relevant to who I really want to be. I need to stop living in the past, and look to the future, I need to stop worrying about what everyone thinks and get on with the world. So I am. Yes, people have hurt me, and that hurt has shaped me into who I am, that I cant forget, and I probably never will.

But, life goes on, and I'm going to write a bit soon I think.

Toodle pipski

No comments: